Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Registration, Workouts, Great Videos

 
Well. This has been me for the last 40 minutes trying to register for my classes for Winter Semester here at BYU.
 
Sometimes, I wonder who thinks through tasks like this---if anyone. Because, for real. It's ridiculous.
 
Not only does the Internet not work {or work VERY slowly} the entire week, but the system gets overloaded, and shuts you out of it!
 
And am I the only one who sees the fact that registration begins at midnight a very twisted stereotype? I mean, I go to bed at like 9 or 9:30 every night......
 
And so, the results:I got on the waiting list for 4/5 classes I was trying to register.  Thankfully two of them are low numbers, but one is FORTY! For real?!
 
And if you want to take zumba Monday nights? Too bad. You'll be 188th on the waiting list.
 
Anyway. Sorry for the venting. Looks like I'm a little stressed.
 
BUT, My beautiful and amazing roommate and I have decided to take the whole "WE WON'T GAIN THE FRESHMEN FIFTEEN" thing into our own hands, and we are on day three of this beautifully horrible workout video series:
 
We love Shaun T.
And being sore. Because neither of us can move. And it's great.
 
Oh. And here's a GREAT video, if you need to laugh! Thank you Hanna for posting it on Facebook! 
{my 2 personal favorites: T-Swift, and Kelley Pickler} 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment