Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Day

 

(I shot this picture while running back to my hotel Sunday morning after conference, and I had to crop out all the cars, but I just love any picture of the temple. They all bring so much peace)

Happy Sunday! :) I love Sunday's and here is why.
 
 
I always learn something new.
 
I get to be with people I love.
 
The lessons/talks make me think,
which leads to making positive
changes in my life.
 
I always feel the spirit.
 
 
Here are some of the things I learned today in church:
 
1. Number the alphabet
2. Look at the word attitude
3. Add up the numbers, and what do you get?
100%
 
 So..Attitude is EVERYTHING

A beautiful girl in my ward shared with us something she had been taught growing up. Beware the "Three C's"
1. Compare
2. Compete
3. Categorize

As women in the world, we need to beware of doing any of those things, because they will only lead to unhappiness!

And then, Hanna shared this quote in her relief society lesson, and I decided to make a picture with it because I love it so much!


Have a great day! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment