Tuesday, October 16, 2012

If I could go back....

Sometimes, when I think about High School, I realize how much I want to go back and....


Get a beautiful dress, get my hair, nails, and make-up done. Get a beautiful flower, from a handsome date, and go to a dance with all my friends.
 
 
Put on my track/cross country uniform and run a killer race.  Where my lungs are burning, my heart is racing, and my adrenaline pushes me to new, better results.
 
 
Go to Mr. Hatch's anatomy class. And learn. And enjoy learning. And laughing. And the sarcasm that is CONSTANT in that classroom.
 
 
Have a crazy spirit day, and go ALL OUT!
 
 
Go to a Mesa High Football game!
 
 
Go to musical rehearsal and sing/dance my heart out with all my friends. And then stay late to help with the set/go to Applebees for a little pick-me-up.
 
 
HIKE CAMMELBACK
 
 
Go to midnight premiers with all my friends
 
 
PERFORM!! (but not audition)
 
 
Play "Just Dance" and "Wakee Six"
 
 
Watch a movie on a couch, in a HOME
 
 
These are just some of those little things I've been thinkin about lately.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment