Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Post!

Well, here goes nothing! I'm going to BYU!!! School starts August 27, and I leave from good ol' Mesa AZ August 22.  I am scared out of my mind, and sometimes I get excited too. :) It's going to be a crazy learning experience though, and that'll be good for me.

So, to answer some commenly asked questions real quick.

  • I am living in the dorms--Helaman Halls, specificall Hinckley Halls, the 3rd floor! (I'll need all the exercise I can get! ;))
  • I am not going with anyone in particular--random roommate! But I have emailed her, and she sounds like an awesome girl, and I think we'll get along very well!
  • I have some pretty stinky classes. Welcome to the life of a freshman.  But here they are so far
  •      1.The Book Of Mormon....Jeff Marsh
         2. Intro Speech/Lng Path & Aud.....Bonnie Brinton
         3. American Heritage.....Christopher Karpowitz 
         4. Organizational Effectiveness.....Troy Nielson
         5. Lit & Cultures of the American West....Dennis Ray Cutchins
         6. Intro to Entrepreneurship.....John Eric Richards
  • I have ZERO classes on Friday. :)
  • Like I said, I leave the 22, and I think the next time I'll be home is Thanksgiving!
Anyway, that's all I have for today! :) Oh, and just for fun, here's a little treat from my new laptop. I'm lovin it already! haha
 

 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. hey Emma I'm sure you have alot of people to help you but if you ever need anything let me know! sadly i've become like pro at the Byu thing..but yeah seriously anything! that is exciting though you'll love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lindsay! I'll most likely take you up on that offer! There are just so many things to figure out!!! Means a lot to know that there are people out there that are so willing to help out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're gonna rock your freshman year...we will miss you terribly in YW, but i'm so excited for you! ♥

    ReplyDelete