Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Change of Plans

Well, when I took this picture 77 days ago, I thought I wouldn't be back! Another reminder to me that I know only the smallest little bit of what is in store for me in my life!
I get to go back tomorrow to be Parker's "aid" until we know that he has one in place that knows him well enough that we all feel comfortable! I still can't believe he's going to high school! {or that I am going to college for that matter.} ANYWAY. It should be fun, but weird, but fun!
This year is going to be weird without this girl for so many people. But I am truly amazed at how people have handled this very trying time in all of our lives. I know that Jakelle will be there ever single step of the way, and I know that she's going to be helping everyone along. She is finally able to see. She knows and understands more than we ever will, until we are with her again. I am constantly in awe over the Plan of Salvation, and the Atonement. I understand maybe .00000000000000000000000000000001% of both of those amazing acts of love, and yet, I am overwhelmed. I know that we have a Heavenly Father and a Savior, Jesus Christ, and that they stand at the head of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. And I know that because of them, and their infinite love for each and every one of us, we know, and are able to feel peace that Jakelle is happy, healthy, and dancing again in heaven right now, watching over each of us. We are also so blessed to know that we WILL see her again, when our time to get off the train comes. She will be waiting for us! I am so thankful that I am able to have an angel friend to help me out daily. I feel her strength, and I know that she is constantly trying to help me understand my divine potential, and steer me in the right direction. I also feel of the love of our Heavenly Father daily. And I know that He hears and answers my prayers. I have learned to rely so much on Him, especially this last year. He is my best friend. I can't wait til I can see Him again, and bathe His feet with my tears, and tell Him that I love him and that I am so thankful for Him. Until that day, I want to live my life so that I CAN have that opportunity.
Sorry that a school post turned into a testimony.
"Stay Strong, and Carry On!"

1 comment: