Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meanwhile, at BYU...

Day two of classes: DONE.
I am exhausted! 
This semester will be a work-out for my brain, that's for sure!
BUT, I am really excited for it!
 
 
I love all my classes already,
and all of my professors,
and my schedule is pretty dang awesome, especially for having last pick of classes!
 
 
Plus, let's just add that some how, magically, there are a GREAT number of attractive men around. 
I've been told that I haven't been paying enough attention, which could very well be the case, but no  matter what the reason, boy does it make school more fun! :)
 
 
Oh, and one more happy note for today; I SOLD ANOTHER TEXT BOOK!
{Thanks to Carter for listing it for me! :)}
That is one of the most satisfying feelings ever!
 
But for now, I have to go, and read 55 pages of a text book--my favorite thing ever...haha
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
Oh, and I thought this was pretty funny.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment