Sunday, September 15, 2013

School

Well, I had a super long and super fun post all about my summer....
and then blogger decided to be a booger about it, and ruin it.
So frustrating.
 
 
But whatever.
 
I had a 4 month long summer.
 
And now, I'm back at school.
 
It's weird.
 
I like it.
 
Sometimes.
 
It's been a HUGE change.
 
I don't like change.
 
But I'm getting used to it.
 
 
BYU is kinda a dream.
 
The campus is GORGEOUS.
 
The people are nice.
 
The professors are BRILLIANT.
 
 
 
Classes are hard.
 
It's BYU.
 
Am I surprised?
 
Not one bit.
 
 
 
I miss my best friend more than words can describe.
 
Not having her here is stinky.
 
But we get to email once a week, and that's more than people could do even a year ago.
 
So I'm happy with that.
 
And she LOVES her mission.
 
And I love that she loves it.
 
 
 
I miss my family.
 
FaceTime is the GREATEST invention ever.  After the iPhone.
 
And, for all you haters who say that people forget about their families when they leave home,
 
I TALK TO MY MOTHER EVERY SINGLE DAY.
 
Even if nothing interesting has happened.
 
So take that.
 
 
 
I miss my old friends from freshman year.
 
They're all on missions besides a select few.
 
I love seeing those select few. 
 
It restores my faith in life. 
 
 
 
I'm making new friends.
 
It's a slow and interesting process.
 
It takes me A LONG time to feel comfortable and confident in situations.
 
This whole "new girl" thing is not so good for my soul.
 
But at the same time, it's probably exactly what I need.
 
 
 
I like my ward.
 
We're not to the LOVE stage yet, but we're getting there.
 
We had THE MOST AMAZING MEETINGS TODAY EVER.
 
Seriously.  I had the Goosebumps the entire time.
 
And it wasn't because I was cold--although I was that too.
 
 
You-tard is beautiful.
 
It has rained a lot lately.
 
I LOVE THE RAIN.
 
 
This post is super random and I promise I'll get into writing more coherently. 
 
But for now, I'm done chattin it up with Jedavin in the Philippines,
 
And I'm headed to bed so I can get up good and early and catch Han in Kentucky.
 
 
 
Life is good.
 
I know Heavenly Father loves me.
 
That he hears my prayers,
 
and that he answers them
 
 
 
 
Here's to a good year at BYU!  
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. You are adorable and I ♥ this post....it was just what I needed this blahhhhhh Monday am!! I love Mondays just for the fact that it's Missionary email day.....yeah for Hanna and Jaden....love hearing from them and now to get to hear about your life too hear are the little ole blog! Have a fun time.....♥!

    ReplyDelete