Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labs


So, I have this class called Physical Science....AKA Science for stupid people, and it is every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at EIGHT AM. Yes. Eight. It's a little bit of a struggle to stay awake. But my professor, well, he kinda looks like this little man...but he's taller, and he does LOTS of experiments, so it makes class interesting. Anyway. Wednesday's I have to go to the lab for this class. And it is taught by a TA. My TA's name is Alex. Alex is great. Every week Alex starts us off with some yoga. No, I am not joking. We literally clear everything out of our way, stand up, and do some yoga. Then we pump our fists in the air, and as loud as we can, with as much energy as we can muster, we yell "SCIENCE!". Then we sit down, and Alex proceeds to show us two things. 1--the shark of the week, and 2--the dinosaur of the day. Then we get our homework done. Needless to say, this may be my favorite hour spent on campus.
Happy hump day!

1 comment:

  1. hilarious. i am going to start my day like that. sounds happy. haha :)

    ReplyDelete